Google Adwords™ Perth
Perth Performance Based Google Adwords Management For Small Businesses
The Perth Adwords Agencies base their Google Adwords management pricing on monthly ad spend. They'll take 10-20% of your Adwords advertising budget. So they're incentivised to spend more. This isn't a great deal for small business. I prefer to be paid on performance, rather than how much is spent. I'll never charge based on a percentage of Ad spend.When you get in touch we'll discuss your specific business goals and targets and I'll tailor my pricing based on what you want to achieve.
Why Google Adwords™ Advertising?
Google Adwords allows you to tap into highly qualified traffic.These are people using the search engines to find the products and services you offer. With Google Adwords, you can:
- Show Ads at the top of the search engine results
- Get your Ads up and running almost instantly
- Adjust and change your Ads in real time
- Set your daily budget
- Pinpoint exactly who you want to target.
For e-commerce transactions you can track exactly which Ads have resulted in sales and determine your ROI.
How Google Adwords Management Works?
Google Adwords™ is a pay per click advertising platform. Pay per click simply means you pay every time someone clicks on your Ad.
Adwords management involves bidding on keywords. The higher you bid the higher your Ad will show. Generally Ads are shown on top of the search engine results.
Adwords allows you to set a daily budget.The cost of advertising through Google Adwords is paid to Google.
When you hire a Google Adwords certified consultant, they'll charge you a management fee.This fee covers managing this process on your behalf and is on top of the Ad spend.
Most of the Perth Adwords Agencies charge 10-20% of your Ad spend. I'm different in that I would prefer to setup an arrangement to be paid on performance. Please get in touch and we can discuss how this would work.
Why is Google Adwords Expensive?
The main reasons adwords are expensive is because:
- The adwords platform is mature compared to other platforms like Facebook ads
- There is a lot of businesses competing and this drives up cost per clicks
- Google market adwords aggressively and incentivise new advertisers
The cost of adwords ads vary depending on the market. Some of the reasons costs per clicks are higher in some industries as opposed to others:
- Industries like legal and professional services are prepared to pay higher costs per click as the value of a customer is high
- Industries with a very high lifetime customer value, like IT managed services are prepared to pay much higher costs per click
- In general service industries, like plumbers and electricians will pay higher costs per click than product based industries
Why is Adwords So Complicated?
The Adwords platform is powerful and can be complex. For this reason Google have a version of Adwords called Adwords Express. Adwords express is small business friendly. However, easy and friendly is not a good option for small businesses as it also tends to be the most costly and likely to get the worst results.
The complexity of Adwords can be broken down as follows:
- Adwords campaigns contain the settings that are applied to all ads within the campaign - some of the settings include the bidding strategy and target locations
- Adwords ad groups contain keywords and corresponding ad copy - it's best to have tightly themed ad groups with a small number of keywords
- You can enhance ads by including site links, phone numbers, locations, call outs etc
- To get the best quality score possible ads need to be relevant and get a high Click Through Rate (CTR)
- Adwords management involves creating all of the above and then managing bids, ad copy and negative keywords to ensure costs are kept to a minimum
Why are Adwords Important?
Adwords are important because they are the fastest way to get on the top of Google's search results. Since Google are by far the biggest search engine with the highest market share, Adwords is the fastest way to get in front of people searching for your product or service.
Adwords ads are important because:
- They get you on top of Google search results
- Google has the highest market share of any search engine
- Adwords campaigns can be setup quickly
Why are my Adwords Ads not Showing?
There are a couple of reasons your adwords ads might not be showing:
- You have a low ad rank - fix this by making your ads and landing pages more relevant and increasing your bid.
- Your ad has not been approved - fix this by addressing the error message that will tell you why the ad has been disapproved.
- Your billing details are inaccurate and Google hasn't been able to charge your card - fix this by updating your credit card details.
What are Adwords campaigns, impressions, keywords and conversions?
Adwords campaigns are the highest level. At the campaign level you set the campaign budget, locations to target and the bidding strategy.
Adwords impressions are the number of times your ad has been displayed on he page.
Adwords keywords are what users type into google to potentially find your business.
Adwords conversions track new phone calls or new leads.
What are Adwords sitelinks and callouts?
Sitelinks as the name suggests are additional links that may appear on your ad.
Callouts are text you can add to point out specific items of interest.
Google Adwords Perth & Small Business
Google Adwords is a powerful advertising solution for small business. It allows small business to get in front of people searching for the products and services they offer. But it's also easy to spend a lot of money on Google Adwords and get no tangible results.That's why many small businesses hire an experienced Google Adwords consultant, like me. I'm able to identify keywords that are likely to convert into leads and sales. And I'm able to keep costs to a minimum. Let me know if you'd like to hire me.
Google Adwords for Online Retail
Online stores are a perfect match for Google Adwords.That's because you can target product related keywords and send traffic to the exact product page. With Adwords & ecommerce you can measure your return on investment (ROI). And with retargeting you can follow folks around the web and send them back to the exact page they visited. The key to success with ecommerce is to find keywords that lead to sales. And then ensuring the revenue generated exceeds the cost. I'm good at putting these campaigns together. Let me know if you'd like to hire me.
Perth Marketing Company Adwords Management Process
- KEYWORD RESEARCH
- AD COPYWRITING
- AD SPLIT TESTING
- LANDING PAGE OPTIMISATION
- BID OPTIMISATION
- ANALYTICS & REPORTING
Keyword research is the first and most important part of the Adwords Management process. It involves finding the words or phrases that people are using in the search engines. When I do keyword research, I focus on finding "buyer keywords". These are keywords that indicate the searcher is looking to buy a product or service. Buyer keywords are much more likely to result in leads and sales.
Each keyword that is bid on is assigned a quality score out of 10. The key component of quality score is the Ads click through rate ("CTR"). Quality scores affect both the position of ads and the cost per click. To get high quality scores, the Ads need to be appealing to get a high CTR. I have a specific process I follow to write appealing Ads that get high CTR's.
Part of improving Ad copy and CTR's is split testing Ads. To do this requires writing more than 1 Ad and choosing a setting that informs Adwords to rotate Ads indefinitely. I always write 3 Ads for every keyword. Every week I pause the weakest performing Ad and write a new one.
Another component of Adword's quality scores is the landing page. The landing page should contain the keywords that are being bid on. As part of the optimisation process, I review landing pages and recommend changes.
Client's typically provide a daily budget they're willing spend. Bid and budget optimisation involves assessing keywords, click through rates, quality scores, cost per clicks, keyword positions & conversions.The objective is to maximise conversions and minimise costs. I review and adjust bids on a weekly basis.
When we first discuss what you want to achieve with Adwords, we'll discuss the most important metrics you want tracked. Every month I'll send you a report detailing your performance for the month. Of-course if you want a report on a more frequent basis, that can be arranged. I'm also very happy to setup a call to discuss your results.
More Perth Online Advertising Options
- VIDEO ADS
Google Display Network
The Google display network is a huge network of websites that allow advertising. Google display network is an advanced advertising strategy best suited to medium to large companies or small businesses looking to expand. Setting up ads on Google display network is done through the Google Adwords platform.
YouTube Video Ads
The Google Adwords platform also enables advertising videos on YouTube. Video advertising is growing massively and is suitable for all companies no matter the size. I can help both with creating the video and setting up the advertising campaign.
Remarketing is the buzz word used to describe creating an ideal audience and then showing additional ads just to them. Remarketing can significantly boost conversions and ultimately reduce the cost of acquiring new customers.The Adwords platform can be used to remarket both on Google Display Network and Youtube. I also highly recommend setting up remarketing on Facebook.